Thursday, January 11, 2018

Thy Will BE Done

By Ken Cooper

 Help me Lord to hear Thy will,
To be at peace, to be quite still,
To listen quietly for Thy voice,
To know there is no need for choice:
For everything is in Thy hand
And I am happy there to stand.

Teach me Lord to do Thy will,
In steadfast ways to work until
The job is done: make me take heed -
To be obedient’s all I need.
For everything is in Thy hand
And I am happy there to stand.

Thy will be done. I see at last
There is no future, there's no past:-
The present fills infinity, -
I stand with God, at one with Thee!
Salvation: Life, Truth, Love, You bring!
And I am happy - here! Oh sing!

Prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of
heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it,

Malachi 3:10 prove

Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven.
Enable us to know, as in heaven, so on earth, - God is
omnipotent, supreme.
S&H 17:1-3

SALVATION. Life, Truth, and Love understood and
demonstrated as supreme over all: sin, sickness, and
death destroyed.
S&H 593:20
 
Science and Health with key to the Scriptures. Mary Baker Eddy



©Ken Cooper 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.