Thursday, February 13, 2020

Treatment Ideas for February 13, 2020

By Julio C. Rivas, CS

Spiritual sense is the discernment of spiritual good. --Eddy

25 And she added, “We have plenty of straw and fodder, as well as room for you to spend the night.” 26 Then the man bowed down and worshiped the Lord, 27 saying, “Praise be to the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to my master. As for me, the Lord has led me on the journey to the house of my master’s relatives. -- Gen. 24: 25-27, NIV

Superlative, ever-wedded-to-us, all-ministering Goodness-Reality is our basis from which we can reason and act with determination, intelligence, flexibility, ingenuity and confidence to experience profuse solutions/blessings.

Julio C. Rivas, CS, is a Christian Science practitioner in Los Angeles, California. Connect with Julio»




No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.