Tuesday, April 14, 2020

In Him we live and move and have our being

By Ken G. Cooper


   IN HIM WE LIVE AND MOVE
 AND HAVE OUR BEING
                              Acts 17:28 (to:)

Marvel not that I touched the intangible
And with senses so transformed
Felt as I had never done before.
The ever-presence of Love embraced me:
So peaceful, re-assuring.
I was somehow separate from my body,
Caught up in a feather breeze of Soul
That bore me on gentle wings across the face of infinity.
Soaring angel sounds, hymns and praises,
Sang their joyous symphonies:
I was inseparable from all I heard,
Inseparable from the Love so strongly felt.
At one with eternal harmony.
I suddenly knew the perfection of Love,
The freedom of Truth,
The purity of Life eternal;
Understood these oft-pondered words:
“In Him we live and move and have our being.”
For there is nowhere else, nothing else!

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS TRUE HAPPINESS:
WE ARE AT ONE WITH GOD.

“Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,”  Revelation 12:10 (Now to 3rd , )
“All things are of God,”   2 Corinthians 5:18 all to , )



https://twitter.com/kengcooper     

Download a PDF of this poem

©Ken G Cooper 2020                         
kencooperpoetry.com                     
kengcooper@btinternet.com                                                       
Ken G Cooper Poetry You Tube

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.