Sunday, October 8, 2017

SAT-NAV OR DIVINE NAV?

By Ken Cooper

I enter in my sat-nav the place that I would go
The journey it is long and my progress it is slow;
I have to make some detours, recalculations made:
Each time I make an error the sat nav does not fade,
But merely makes adjustment to start from where I am,
And I simply trust its message like a little lamb.
It never sounds / gets flustered each time my route revised,
But leads me to my journey’s end: never sounds surprised.

I pray unto my Father the place where I should be;
I need Him to deliver because I’m all at sea!!
Now where is it I’m going? - I need to get this straight:
Enter “Kingdom of Heaven”: and quietly I wait.
Father-Mother presence is revealed as here at hand,
And in that quiet knowing, I discover something grand!
There is no need for planning, for, as God is everywhere,
His kingdom is within me, and already I am there!


Luke 17:20,21 The
The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

John 6:21 they willingly
they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went.

©Ken G Cooper 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.