Monday, May 13, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (May 13 - 19, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Divine, ever-loving Presence,
help me to know as You know me.
I am a willing “doer” of Your work.
I replace mortal beliefs with immortal facts of Life divine.
I drop the “clothes” of life in matter
and put on the “new clothes” of Spirit and am renewed.
My focus is on You, God, I strive to only serve You.
Humbly, I turn to You, divine Mind. You lift me up.
I let go of sinful, mortal thoughts, which weigh me down.
You help me see my true spiritual selfhood through the Christ.
I pray to see Your truth clearly, free of the scales of mortal belief.
As Your immortal idea, I reflect and glorify You, God.
Thank you, Father, for I am truly blessed.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.