Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Prayer for This Week (April 1 - 7, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Divine Presence, Your guidance keeps me on the holy way.
Help me to avoid the contradictions of human sense.
God, You are faithful and just, help me to be faithful and just in my daily activities.
God, I long to realize Your reality more each day, not falling for the unreality of the material.
God, creator of all good, there is no power apposed to You. Let me not fall for the Adam dream.
Divine Mind, immortal, You are the only cause. I can only reflect Your perfection.
Divine Principle, your guiding law is written in my heart. Through you I resist material law and the hypnosis of false beliefs.
God, keep me on the path of joy.
Help me to feel Your ever presence. Through Christ I know there is no separation.
God, You are Life, Truth and Love. You alone create and control me and all humanity.
I am so grateful for the growing knowledge of Your spiritual reality.
And so it is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.