Monday, August 12, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (August 12 - 18, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Dear Father-Mother God,
I bless Your name for all that You do, all that You are.
God, good, divine substance, infinite intelligence,
You know me and love me. Thank you, God, for carrying my burdens
I feel Your face shine upon me, Source, Guide and Sustainer.
You keep me close within the peace and security
of Your kingdom of heaven – in the atmosphere of Soul.
I love being spiritually aware of Your bountiful creation, Spirit.
You, divine Soul, are the presence of good which is ever blessing me.
Mother-Love, help me to express spiritual-mindedness.
Help me to reflect Your joy, beauty, purity, grace, love and gentleness.
You are the one God, and I love You with all my heart,
mind and innermost being. I AM the expression of Soul.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.