Monday, August 5, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (August 5 - 11, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Divine Spirit, my heart overflows with praise for You.
I am filled with joy from my innermost being, my eternal heritage.
Through spiritual sense I strive to understand Your truth, God.
Help me to turn away from the false testimony of the material senses.
God, Yours is the substance of good, the substance of Spirit, not matter.
In Your reality infinite Spirit, I am wholly spiritual, Your reflection.
Thank you “Abba”, Father, for Your sense of renewal and freedom.
As I spiritualize my thought, I emerge gently to see the truth that You, God,
are the only presence and power.
Nothing can ultimately prevent or delay my forward progress.
I drop away old habits and limited ways of thinking. I am uplifted.
I claim the spiritual qualities of intelligence, joy, unselfishness, goodness.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.