Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (September 16 - 22)

By Prayerful Living


Father-Mother God, I know You are the only true God.
Daily I strive not to make idols of material things.
Help me to maintain a prayerful watchfulness in my thought.
My faith is in You, divine Presence, not in matter.
Your reality is wholly spiritual and I reside as Your idea, God.
Divine Mind, You are the only cause, the only power.
Knowing this, I work to place no power in things material.
My Soul-sense points to You, divine Life, as my only life.
I reject any sense of a mortal, material “I” separate from the one I AM, God.
Divine Truth, I bow only to You, not to things temporal.
Thank you Spirit, my spiritual understanding grows clear and brighter each day.
I pray these words from a grateful heart.
And so it is, Amen.

 Download this prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.