Monday, September 9, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (September 9 - 15, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


I am so grateful that I recognize You “in the midst” of my being, God.
Mother Love, each day I draw myself closer to You.
I gain spiritual confidence through Your unfaltering, sustaining Love.
Divine Mind, I reflect the consciousness of Your illimitable, substantial ideas.
These right ideas constitute my supply.
Because I am Your idea, my true substance is Spirit, never matter.
I am never separated from Your infinite and immeasurable substance.
The knowledge of this oneness brings about healing.
Your true substance is manifested in spiritual understanding and Christly living,
which come as a result of my prayer, study, and regeneration.
I dwell in the consciousness of peace, joy, and contentment.
This evidence of You, Father-Mother, gives me faith.
And so it is, Amen.

Download this prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.