Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (September 2 - 8, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Divine Spirit, You are my creator, the only source.
I give up the false picture of life in matter.
Through meekness and purity that pierce the Adam mist,
I awaken to my spiritual selfhood and behold the light of Truth.
As I gain an understanding that I am Your idea, the image of Love,
I wrestle with material belief until its unreality dawns on me.
Your angel messengers reveal my true nature.
I drop personal sense for Christlike thinking and living.
God, good, is my true heritage – not the laws of heredity.
Through You, divine Love, I have been spiritually reborn.
Thank You, Father-Mother for Your blessing of
radiant joy, eternal beauty, and immutable peace.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.