Tuesday, October 15, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (October 14 - 20, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Thank you, God. Through Your incalculable love, illustrated by Christ Jesus,
 I celebrate my sense of at-one-ness with You.
I refuse to be identified with all that is unlike You, ever-present Spirit.
I have been touched by the redeeming action of Your dear Christ,
the true idea voicing good, and recognize my relationship to You, divine Love.
Guided by immutable Truth, I stand up to the suggestions of error.
I find release from the bondage of disease and sin and am healed.
Father-Mother God, my relationship to You is restored in my heart.
I reside in Your divine Presence.
I emulate Jesus’ example to love all as You and he have loved us.
“Love one another” is my anthem. I am blessed and strive to bless others.
And so it is, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.