Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (October 28 - November 3, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Father-Mother God, Your love and care are everlasting.
Can I be impatient, jealous, suspicious, fearful, hateful or dishonest? Absolutely not!
 I know You are Love and claim my true selfhood as Your image and likeness.
I am Your beloved child and feel loved, wanted and cherished.
Can I be hypnotized by the idols of materialism? Never!
Through You, divine Spirit, I discern Your spiritual reality.
Can I be overcome with doubt and feel separated from You, God?
No way! I am confident in Your Truth and am at one with You, divine Presence.
Can I be tempted by the sins of criticism, resentment, contempt, anger, or revenge?
Certainly not!  I am God-made. My nature is good and sin-free. My innocence is safe.
Can my life be contaminated by suffering, sickness or other forms of mortal limitation?
Of course not! Divine Life, You are my life and this truth brings me freedom.
Can I be blanketed with sadness, depression or shame?
By no means! Through You, God, my joy, confidence and self-worth are intact.
Divine Spirit, I acknowledge Your omnipresence and omnipotence and I am so grateful.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.