Tuesday, October 8, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (October 7 - 13, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Father-Mother God, Your reality is all the is real.
Help me to not be deceived by mortal mind, and false belief,
but to know and understand Your Truth, divine Presence.
Help me to not be deceived by false gods, divine Spirit,
that I shall never fall into the sinful snares of error.
My spiritual selfhood is diseaseless, sinless, ageless, fetterless, free from everything unlike good.
Divine Love, help me to not be deceived by sickness and fear.
I can never be separated from You, Father-Mother God. You are closer than the air I breathe.
I am alert, and I am awake.  I am healed by yielding to Your Truth.
Divine Life, help me to not be deceived by the belief of death.
You, God, are Life eternal. Through Christ’s example, I conquer the claims of mortality.
Thank You, Father, for your ever-presence, guarding, guiding, cherishing Your beloved children.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.