Monday, October 21, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (October 21 - 27, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Thank You God, for my growing understanding of Your allness and of Life eternal.
Divine Love, You as Mother dispel my fear and lead me away from sin.
Divine Truth, You release my thought from the belief of life as existing in matter.
The tenacity of error does not hold me in bondage to the belief in death.
The bounds of a mortal life span do not define or limit my life.
I am free from the sepulcher of materiality - not entombed in its seeming limitations.
Divine Presence, I am spiritually awakened.
I know that death is no factor or steppingstone in this growth spiritward.
I embody qualities of loving-kindness, purity, integrity, sincerity, fearlessness,
joy, and intelligence.
I know these spiritual attributes cannot be restricted to human personality,
and in demonstrating that which is real, I put on immortality.
With the help of Your angel messengers, the stone of false mortal sense is rolled away
and am roused to the true and imperishable identity as Your divine, spiritual reflection.
Glory be to You, Father God. Your power and goodness are manifested.
And so it is, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.