Monday, March 18, 2019

A Prayer for This Week (March 18 - 24, 2019)

By Prayerful Living, for "Matter"


God, I love You dearly. Unto You I lift up my heart.
I praise Your wisdom. You know me better than I know myself.
Direct my path in life so that I am not lead astray by materialism.
God, You are omnipresent Spirit.
Help me not to be fooled by the trappings of matter but revel in Your reality.
God, You are omnipotent authority.
Heal me of any false beliefs of human limitation.
Bring to my body and consciousness the sunlight of Truth.
Father-Mother God, You, divine Love meet all my needs.
Show me that I am fed by Your spirit, I do not hunger after the material world.
God, You are infinite Wisdom.
Give me the understanding to know the Truth and be free.
And so it is. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.