Monday, March 25, 2019

A Prayer for This Week (March 25 - 31, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


God, source of light and truth,
You reveal the real and bring understanding to light.
My consciousness emerges into the light of spiritual reality.
God, divine Mind, creator of the universe, help me to know what is real,
that I may be grounded on a foundation of Your truth.
God, help me distinguish reality from unreality, light from darkness.
God, my rock of Truth, I choose to serve you only.
Help me to watch my thoughts and actions and separate the good from the bad.
God, immortal, eternal,
help me to see clearly Your spiritual reality and discern that which is true.
God, everpresent Life,
help me to rise from mortal dreams and know Your unending truth.
Thank you God for Your light, may I see more of Your reality every day.
And so it is. Amen.

http://www.csdirectory.com/biblelessonstudy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.