Monday, July 22, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (July 22 - 28, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


God, help me to quiet my thought.  
I listen for Your Truth, the sound of gentle stillness, the whisper of reality.
I strive to shut out the clamors of the material senses.
How I long for a Truth-filled mind.
“Here I am, Lord.” Lead me in Your Truth.
I am blessed to hear Your “still small voice” of Truth, Father God.
What You speak, God, is living and active. I am spiritually awakened.
Like raindrops, the Truth of Your law nourishes, refreshes and sustains me.
I know that Truth is the only actual consciousness and I am at one with it.
The seed of Your Word is very near, God,
planted deep in the rich soil of my soul. Your Truth is in my heart.
May Your Christ, show me the way, that I might walk in it and glorify You.
Thank you for Your inexhaustible reservoir of blessings in Truth, Mother God.
Day and night I worship You “in spirit and in Truth.”
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.