Tuesday, July 30, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (July 29 - August 4, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Thank you God for Your unlimited loving-kindness.
You, divine Love, are my example in loving others — loving as You love.
May my anger be washed away by Love. Help me to turn away from hate
and turn the other cheek to unkindness, helping me seek ways to make peace.
Your Christ is my wayshower. Help me to live Your new commandment.
Through faith, Your Christ dwells in my heart, rooted and grounded in Love.
Mother-Love, I feel Your omnipotent embrace. Your very essence is Love.
I take refuge under Your protective wings of Love. Thank You, Thank You Love!
Father-Love, You are unchanging, Principle, ever-active good, filling all space.
I am blessed in the knowledge, establishment and nourishment of Your Love.
I thank you God for the cleansing presence of Your extravagant Love.
“God is Love” and I am the reflection of that boundless Love.
I love You God! And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.