Monday, June 10, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (June 10 - 16, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Dear Father-Mother God, consciously I reside in You.
Like a shepherd, You keep me from harm, and guide me.
You are my refuge, my hiding place when trouble comes.
Omnipotent God, divine Life, You fill all space.
Your love surrounds me, I feel so safe in Your embrace.
No storm do I fear, for I know You, God, are right here.
And Your angels too, present in my consciousness,
Your messengers of comfort and goodness, illuminate my path.
I am not afraid, for I know You, God, lovingly govern all that is real.
Evil is not part of Your reality and cannot be part of mine.
Gratefully I know that I abide in Your truth, divine Love.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.