Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (June 17 - 23)

By Prayerful Living


Your tabernacle, God, is a place of understanding.
The sanctuary in which You dwell is a state of mind where
I sacrifice my sense of self on the altar of Spirit.
I know that You, God, are the sole creator of the universe.
I work to discern the invisible things of Your creation.
I have faith in you, Spirit. Yours is the only true substance.
Understanding your omnipotence, I am not afraid.
Awaken and uplift my consciousness, God.
Help me to not accept the outward appearance of things,
resolving things into thoughts.
With You, I rise above physical theories knowing that You, Spirit,
are reflected in the true, spiritual things of Mind, Life, Truth and Love.
Through Your healing Christ, I relinquish the material
revealing Your new heaven and new earth now.
Thank you, divine Spirit.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.