Sunday, June 2, 2019

God the Only Cause and Creator

By Ken G. Cooper

Infinity is not about time.
It has no start or ending.
Our present good is the wondrous now
Of God and His reflecting!

One God is all that ever can be,
Eternal now His power,
And creation-glory mirrors forth
From man and rock and flower.

“I AM THAT I AM” includes naught else, -
The Father-Mother measure:
Right now is man’s dominion sure,
Right now I am God’s treasure.

“And God saw everything that he had made, and behold it was very good.” Genesis 1:31(to 1st .)
“And God said unto Moses I AM THAT I AM:” Exodus 3:14 (to :)

Download a PDF of this poem

©Ken G Cooper 2019                         
kencooperpoetry.com                     
kengcooper@btinternet.com                                                       
Ken G Cooper Poetry You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.