Tuesday, June 4, 2019

A Prayer For This Week (June 3 - 9, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


You are God alone, You are great and do wonderful things.
God, divine Mind, I know You are the only creator, the only cause.
You have made me and give me purpose.
You give me meaning, worth and identity, the only effect I can reflect.
All substance, intelligence, wisdom belong to You, God.     
You are creative Principle. You sustain and govern me.
I see the truth of Your creation through Christ, the light of the world,
“the true idea voicing good.”
You, Spirit, are my pure and perfect source.
I am born again through the knowledge of Your spiritual truth.
Each day I witness Your beautiful creation, God.
I rejoice that I am subject to Your divine power as Your child.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.