Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A Prayer For The Week (June 24 - 30, 2019)

By Prayerful Living


Dear Father-Mother God,
I feel a deep, inner joy when I think of You.
You have heard my prayers and songs of praise.
Thank You for Your Christ
who shows me the way of heavenly living.
Thank You for placing Your new covenant in my heart.
I love living in accord with Your law.
Thank You for Your promised Comforter, divine Science.
What a joy to have daily available the same healing presence
with which Jesus met his everyday problems.
Thank You for Your healing Truth.
My consciousness touches the hem of Christ's robe.
Living by littles, I bring Your truths into active practice.
And thank You God, for helping me to live the life
that approaches the supreme good.
And so it is, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We invite your comments on our blog entries.